Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
- Niagara Regional Housing 2017 Annual Report
- The Roadmap for the Prevention of Youth Homelessness
- Civic Tech Playbook for Canadian Municipalities: A Guide to Engaging with Your Local Civic Tech Community
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Dec. 05 | How Childhood Trauma Affects Brain Development to Influence Mental Health and Addiction – And What We Can Do About It
- Dec. 05 | Niagara-on-the-Lake Toastmasters Open House
- Dec. 10 | Youth Focus Group: Help Design a Youth Hub in Niagara
- Feb. 21 | Introducing the 2019 CharityVillage Salary and Benefits Report
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.