Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Jan. 29 | Housing and Shelter: Living in Niagara Working Session
- Jan. 29 | Learning and Education: Living in Niagara Working Session
- Jan. 30 | People Getting Started: Living in Niagara Working Session
- Jan. 30 | Recreation and Sports: Living in Niagara Working Session
- Jan. 31 | Transportation and Mobility: Living in Niagara Working Session
- Jan. 31 | Work and Employment: Living in Niagara Working Session
- Jan. 31 | Niagara’s Game Changer Series
- Feb. 01 | Cultural City Planning: Mass Culture Digital Discussion
- Feb. 04 | Supporting Youth Living With and Affected By HIV
- Feb. 13 | Age-Friendly Niagara Network Community Forum
- Feb. 19 | Ontario Prescription Opioid Tool: A How-To Guide for Policy and Practice
- Feb. 27 | Work and Health: Using HEIA to Analyze the Implications of Bill 47
- Mar. 04 | Senior Pride Network Niagara Meeting
- Feb. 16 | Boys and Girls Club of Niagara’s 21st Annual Sweep for Kids Bonspiel
- Mar. 02 | Brunch, Bid & Bowl
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.