Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
- Immigration and Language in Canada, 2011 and 2016
- The Avoidable Crisis of Food Waste: Technical Report
- The Avoidable Crisis of Food Waste: The Roadmap
- The City of Welland’s Road to Certification with ISO 37120 Sustainable Cities and Communities: Indicators for City Service and Quality of Life
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Feb. 08 | Findings from the 2017 CAMH Monitor Survey
- Feb. 19 | Person-Centred Language Matters
- Feb. 22 | Taking Action Against Abuse of Older Adults: Certificate Workshop
- Mar. 05 | Accessibility and Age-Friendly Communities: Strengthening Local Impact
- Feb. 13 | Niagara-on-the-Lake Toastmasters Meeting
- Feb. 23 | Meridian Credit Union Coldest Night of the Year for Project SHARE
- Feb. 27 | Niagara-on-the-Lake Toastmasters Meeting
- Mar. 14 | Niagara-on-the-Lake Toastmasters Meeting
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.