Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
- Canadian Open Data Summit 2018: Data Commons in Montreal’s Smart City – Beyond Open Data
- Canadian Open Data Summit 2018: Expert Panel: Surprising Allies – The Open Secret of Big Business & Open Data
- Canadian Open Data Summit 2018: Open Action Plan – What’s Next for Open Data in Canada
- Spotlight on Ontario’s Caregivers
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Mar. 06 | Bridging Barriers: Newcomer Mental Health Symposium
- Mar. 06 | Managing the Urban Tree Canopy Using Geospatial Technologies
- Mar. 08 | Women in Sustainability: A Panel Discussion in Celebration of International Women’s Day
- Mar. 14 | Age-Friendly Niagara Network Consultation (Follow-Up Session): 5-Year Review of Niagara’s 10-Year Housing and Homelessness Action Plan (HHAP)
- Mar. 21 | Home Alone: Overcoming Loneliness and Social Isolation
- Mar. 21 | The Effects of Cannabis During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Apr. 03 | State of the Region
- Apr. 25 | 5th Annual CKNN Conference: Strengthening Our Roots
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.