Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Mar. 18 | Motivational Interviewing Workshop
- Mar. 19 | Using the Stages of Change to Support Young People
- Mar. 21 | Facilitating Trusted Relationships to Help Immigrant Older Adults Access Dementia Care
- Mar. 27 | Indigenous Health Symposium: Complementary Tools to Address Indigenous Mental Health Needs
- Mar. 27 | Passing the Torch – Succession Planning
- Mar. 27 | Therapeutic Touch for Care Partners
- Mar. 28 | Principles and Practices of Art Therapy with Children and Youth
- Mar. 28 | Integrated Youth Services: People, Pathways and Processes
- Apr. 24 | Breaking Barriers to Newcomer Mental Health in Niagara
- Apr. 25 | Caring for Young Caregivers
- May 15 | Non-Profit Leadership Certificate Program
- Nov. 1-3, 2020 | IFA Global Conference on Ageing – “Rights Matter”
- Mar. 12 | Intergenerational Safety Day
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.