Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Mar. 19 | Mental Health of Refugees: Identify, Assess and Support Refugees Experiencing Mental Health Challenges
- Mar. 20 | Journey to Recovery
- Mar. 27 | Let’s Talk About… Housing and Homelessness in Port Colborne
- Mar. 27 | Substance Use and the Workplace: Understanding Impairment
- Mar. 28 | Safer Spaces: Creating Environments Where LGBTQ2S+ Community Members Feel Visible, Safer and Included
- Apr. 24 | Breaking Barriers to Newcomer Mental Health in Niagara
- Jun. 4 | Senior Pride Network Niagara Meeting
- Mar. 23 | Cuvée Grand Tasting
- Apr. 13 | Trivia Night at the Centre de santé communautaire Hamilton/Niagara
- May 15 | Niagara Industrial Association Presents: A Celebration of Industry Showcase
- Jun. 18 | Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region Annual General Meeting
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.