Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
- Canada’s Changing Climate Report
- Under The Knife and Under the Gun: An Overview of Regional Government In Niagara (Policy Brief #38)
- Debt and Assets Among Senior Canadian Families
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Apr. 6 | Watch Your Words: The Power of Self-Talk and Self-Care for Educators
- Apr. 11 | Application Deadline: St. Catharines Committee on Older Adults and Youth Forum Task Force
- Apr. 11 | Navigating Change as a Leader in Early Education
- Apr. 15 | Application Deadline: ECCDC Finance Manager
- Apr. 17 | SafeTALK Training
- Apr. 23 | Recreation Therapy and Concurrent Disorders
- Apr. 24 | Breaking Barriers to Newcomer Mental Health in Niagara
- May 10 | Leadercast Niagara Region
- May 15 | Better Business Outcomes Through A More Secure Workforce
- Jun. 10 | St. Catharines Seniors Day Trade Show and Forum
- May 29 | United Way Niagara Golf Tournament
- Jun. 21 | 10th Annual Quest CHC Barbeque
- Aug. 12 | United Way Niagara Golf Tournament
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.