Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Apr. 17 | Osteoporosis and Fracture Prevention Workshop
- Apr. 18 | Systems Integration in Practice: Practical Learnings From Communities Working Across Systems to Tackle Complex Social Issues
- Apr. 23 | Dementia-Friendly Communities from a Care Partner Perspective
- Apr. 24 | Breaking Barriers to Newcomer Mental Health in Niagara
- Apr. 26 | GNCC Annual Business Luncheon: A Forum on Governance Reform
- Apr. 26 | Implementing Inclusion in your Workspace Through Modern Policies and Progressive Practices
- Apr. 30-May 03 | CONNECT Conference 2019
- May 07 | NCO Policy Brief: Promoting Pollinators – Niagara Bees and How to Help Them
- May 15 | Better Business Outcomes Through A More Secure Workforce
- Jun. 17-19 | Great Lakes Public Forum
- Aug. 28 | Self-Care for the Caregiver
- Apr. 23 | Public Meeting on the Future of Specialized Transit in Niagara
- Apr. 24 | Public Meeting on the Future of Specialized Transit in Niagara
- Jun. 07 | Helping Kids Soar After a Loss
- Jul. 26 | World Hepatitis Day Niagara
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.