Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- May 8 | Be Our Guest at Niagara-on-the-Lake Toastmasters
- May 8 | Registered Disability Savings Plan Program
- May 15 | Webinar: Better Business Outcomes Through A More Secure Workforce
- May 15 | Webinar: Racialized Populations and Mental Health Court Diversion
- May 16 | Webinar: Human Rights and Dementia
- May 16 l Coordinated Access: Where to Start, What to Avoid, and How to Take it to the Next Level
- May 16 l Physical Literacy for Older Adults
- May 29 | TripAdvisor Workshop: How to Create and Enhance Your TripAdvisor Presence
- June 6 | Healthy Living Across the Lifespan: Lessons on Workplace Health, Bone Health, and Exercise from Research
- May 11 | Niagara Farm Day
- May 29 | Flying Hearts Performance
- June 5 | Women’s Place Book Riot
- June 8 | LDANR’s 3rd Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.