Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
- Niagara Community Foundation: Governance Partners Program (GPP)
- Do you think you have what it takes to be a Dental Superhero? Join the Quest Community Health Centre (CHC) Volunteer Dental Program
Resources and Publications
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- May 13 | Awaken Your Inner Leader
- May 15 | Webinar: Better Business Outcomes Through A More Secure Workforce
- May 30 | 14th Annual National Initiative for the Care of the Elderly (NICE) Knowledge Exchange
- June 6 | Webinar: Including Caregiver ID Initiatives as Part of Family Presence and Open Visiting Policies in Ontario
- June 7 | Seniors Forum Presented by the West Lincoln Age-Friendly Advisory Committee
- June 26 | Let’s Talk About… Human Trafficking
- June 20 | Community Support Services of Niagara 19th Annual General Meeting
- June 20 | Dinner from Around the World: Spring Fundraising Dinner for Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- August 2 – 5 | Canal Days Marine Heritage Festival
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.