Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
- A Dementia Strategy for Canada
- Caregivers in Alberta Fact Sheets
- Promoting Pollinators: Niagara Bees and How to Help Them (Policy Brief #39)
- Niagara’s Agribusiness Sector: Towards a More Resilient Innovation Cluster (Policy Brief #40)
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- July 12 | Sector 360 Survey Deadline: Taking the Pulse of Ontario’s Nonprofit Sector
- Aug 22 | Supporting the Rainbow Community in Long-Term Care
- Sept 17-19 | This is Long-Term Care 2019: Biennial Global Ageing Conference
- July 24 | Next Steps & Care Essentials
- July 26 | World Hepatitis Day Niagara
- Sept 8 | Amazing Race Niagara 2019
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.