Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
- A Summary of Self-Harm and Suicide in Niagara in 2019
- Food Policy for Canada: Everyone at the Table
- What Physical Activity Means to Canadians: ParticipACTION Pulse Report
- Urban.Indigenous.Proud Film Series
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- July 4 | Third Age Learning Niagara Cannabis Series: The History and Evolution of Cannabis
- July 11 | Third Age Learning Niagara Cannabis Series: The Plant, From Seed to Sale
- July 18 | Third Age Learning Niagara Cannabis Series: Quality, Regulations, Access
- July 18 | Insights to Shift Your Leadership Practice: Creating a Positive Work Environment
- July 23 | Demystifying Food Politics: News from the Hill on Poverty and Food Policy
- July 25 | Third Age Learning Niagara Cannabis Series: Tour of a Licensed Cannabis Production Greenhouse Campus
- July 25 | A New Approach to Self-Care for Nonprofit Professionals
- Oct 2 | United Way Niagara: Poverty to Possibility Information Session
- July 13 | The Salvation Army Day at Safari Niagara
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.