Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- July 8 | Port Colborne Digital Marketing Series: Email and Social Media Marketing
- July 10 | Introduction to Confident Speaking
- July 18 | Our Local Natural World: Biodiversity for Kids
- July 29 | Port Colborne Digital Marketing Series: Blogging and SEO
- August 12 | United Way Niagara Golf Tournament
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.