Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- July 23 | An Introduction to Trauma Informed Practice
- July 23 | The Managed Alcohol Program – Concurrent Disorders Capacity Building Strategy Education Session
- July 25 | Report Release: Vibrant and Healthy Kids
- July 26 | Senior Friendly Care Learning Series
- August 14 | You Got This – Fostering Resilience in Older Adults
- July 26 | World Hepatitis Day Niagara
- July 30 | Next Steps & Care Essentials 4-Week Series
- August 14 | Grandparents/Grandchildren Swim and Movie Night
- September 17 | Take Charge, Take Control: Chronic Disease Self-Management
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.