Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Resources and Publications
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- August 21-23 | Anger Solutions – Summer Training
- August 28-29 | Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- October 3 | Collective Care: Supporting One Another and Preventing Burnout in Housing First Programs
- October 26 | Niagara Leadership Summit for Women
- November 27 | Nonprofit Driven 2019
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.