Niagara Connects brings diverse people, ideas and resources together to build capacity in Niagara for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from our community’s data. We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- August 8 | Common Approach to Impact Measurement: Common Foundations
- August 16 | Survey: Making Niagara Region Transit Better
- September 25 | Lifelong Learning Niagara Fall Lecture Series: Rush to Danger – Medics in the Line of Fire
- October 2 | Lifelong Learning Niagara Fall Lecture Series: LANDER – From Avro to Apollo
- October 8 | Niagara Executive Director’s Forum: Performance Management Strategies and Techniques
- October 9 | Lifelong Learning Niagara Fall Lecture Series: Deciphering Election Polls
- October 16 | Lifelong Learning Niagara Fall Lecture Series: Harnessing the Power of the Immune System to Fight Cancer
- October 30 | Lifelong Learning Niagara Fall Lecture Series: Feeding the World in 2050 – How Great is the Challenge?
- October 19 | Niagara Health Expo
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.