Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- August 14 | Ask the Expert: Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project
- August 15 | Ontario Health Teams and Community Mental Health and Addictions: Are You Ready?
- September 19 | Psychological Health and Safety at Work: Growing from the Ground Up
- September 26 | Exploring the Special Senate Committee on the Charitable Sector’s Recommendations
- October 10 | Making Digital Transformation Affordable and Doable
- November 14 | Boost Your Nonprofit’s Impact with $10K Per Month in Free Google Ads
- November 28 | Storytelling for Fundraising Success
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.