Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- September 18 | Niagara Networks
- September 18 | Priceless: A Pop Up Art Show
- September 24 | Women in STEM
- September 25 | The Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region Presents: The Benefits of Pet Therapy
- September 6-8 | Celebration of Nations
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.