Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Everyone Counts 2018: Preliminary Results from the Second Nationally-Coordinated Point-in-Time Count of Homelessness in Canadian Communities
Video: Niagara Regional Housing 2018 Annual Report
- Aug. 28 | Intellectual Property Panel
- Sep. 8 | WHO Decade of Healthy Ageing Consultation
- Sep. 11 | SafeTALK Training
- Sep. 17 | Embedding Wellness in Post-Secondary Learning and Experience
- Sep. 18 | Business of Ageing Niagara Network: Marketing to Boomers and Beyond
- Sep. 28 | Open House: Local Adult and Older Adult Programs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Sep. 30 | 2019 Trauma and Attachment Conference
- Oct. 22 | Community Strategies to Support the Zero Suicide Initiative
- Nov. 13 | Business of Ageing Niagara Network: Brand Storytelling
- Mar. 18 | Business of Ageing Niagara Network: Values Based Leadership
- May 20 | Business of Ageing Niagara Network: The Talent Revolution
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend.