Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Sep. 17 | Widening and Increasing the Participation of Youth in STEM
- Sep. 18 | Is There One Best Model for Long-Term Residential Care?
- Sep. 25 | Creating Safe and Respectful Communities for Older Adults: How Elder Abuse Can Be Prevented Through Age-Friendly Community Plans
- Sep. 25 | Let’s Talk About… Youth Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Oct. 17 | Public Forum: Legal & Financial Issues Related to Dementia
- Sep. 9 | Disability Savings Plan Workshop
- Sep. 10 | Distress Centre Niagara 14th Suicide Awareness Walk
- Oct. 5 | Niagara Regional Native Centre Traditional Powwow
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information? Share with a friend