Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Sep. 11 | Niagara-on-the-Lake Toastmasters Open House
- Sep. 12 | Understanding the Caregiver Experience: Regional Insights to Inform Ontario Health Teams
- Sep. 18 | Community Safety, Substance Use and Homelessness: Promising Paths Forward
- Sep. 19 | What’s Growin’ On Research Farm Open House
- Sep. 19 | What is a Labyrinth and How Can It Be Used as a Tool in Youth Mental Health?
- Oct. 18-20 | AgriTech Hackathon
- Oct. 23 | Niagara Food and Beverage Summit
- Sep. 20 | Coffee Break Kickoff in Support of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region
- Sep. 25 | ihub Fall Mixer
- Sep. 26 | Alzheimer Advisory Group Coffee Break
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information?
Share with a friend