Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
- Sep. 24 | Concurrent Disorders Capacity Building: Assessment and Management of Substance Use
- Sep. 25 | Social Enterprise Niagara: September 2019 Meetup
- Sep. 26 | Cyber-Seniors in Niagara: Bridging the Digital Generation Gap
- Oct. 3 | Common Approach 101
- Oct. 30 | Teaching Practices and Student Wellbeing: It Takes a Village
- Nov. 1 | Niagara Economic Summit 2019
- Nov. 29 | Staying Healthy Across Your Lifespan – Tips and Lessons from Research
- Sep. 20 | Niagara Region Pollinator Garden Planting Event
- Sep. 25 | Family BBQ with Community Organizations in Niagara
- Sep. 25 | Recovery Day Niagara – Celebrate Recovery from Addiction
- Sep. 26 | Niagara-on-the-Lake Community Wellness Committee Public Forum
- Sep. 29 | Open House: Step Youth Support Centre
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information?
Share with a friend