Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information,
opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Oct. 1 | Caregiver Network of Niagara Community Launch
- Oct. 2 | Franchise Discovery Day – Port Colborne
- Oct. 3 | Implementing the BSO-DOS Strategies for Your Team
- Oct. 15 | Elder Abuse and Ageism: CARP Niagara Meeting and Presentation
- Oct. 25 | Niagara Professional Development Day Workshop Series
- Nov. 7 | How to Create a Strategic Social Media Content Plan
- Sep. 30 | Mind Matters: An Hour of Cognitive Stimulation – 2 Week Introductory Course
- Oct. 1 | Flag Raising Ceremony – National Seniors Day
- Oct. 5 | Lincoln Rerooted
- Oct. 7 | Safe and Healthy Aging in Your Community
- Oct. 28 | Mind Matters: An Hour of Cognitive Stimulation – 6 Week Course
- Nov. 2 | Youth Resources Niagara Premier Gala
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information?
Share with a friend