Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- Oct. 8 | Mental Health Speaker Series: Navigating Adolescents
- Oct. 16 | Information Session: Seeking Homelessness Service Providers
- Oct. 17 | Economic Briefing Breakfast
- Oct. 17 | Information Session: Seeking Homelessness Service Providers
- Oct. 22 | Mental Health Speaker Series: Loneliness, Isolation and Associated Mental Health Disorders
- Oct. 23 | Exploring the Connections Between Hearing Loss and Cognitive Health
- Oct. 29 | LGBTQ+ Aging in Canada: What Can We Learn from the Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging?
- Nov. 7 | Supporting People Who Juggle Work and Caregiving: Challenges and Solutions
- Nov. 12 | Mental Health Speaker Series: Dr. Tony Debono Talks About Mindfulness
- Nov. 19 | Mental Health Speaker Series: Addiction and Recovery – A ‘Live’ Experience
- Nov. 26 | Mental Health Speaker Series: For Parents – Learn About Mental Health in the Family
- Nov. 19 | OPENN Drug Strategy Community Survey
- Nov. 1 | Annual Auction in Support of Thorold Co-Operative Nursery School
- Nov. 19 | Cyber Seniors: CARP Niagara Meeting and Presentation
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information?
Share with a friend