Niagara Connects brings diverse people and organizations together to build capacity for gathering, sharing, using, and learning from Niagara-focused evidence (data, research, information, knowledge). We do this to support focused planning for a stronger future. The Living in Niagara (LIN) report and Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) are integrated tools to support this work.
Updates about relevant and timely Niagara-focused information, opportunities and discussions that have been added to the Niagara Knowledge Exchange in the past week:
Made in Canada: Growing Canada’s Value Added Food Sector
- Oct. 17 | So Your Nonprofit Has Been Hacked… Now What?
- Oct. 28 | Cannabis and Mental Health
- Nov. 4 | Recipe for Success Employment Program
- Nov. 15 | Niagara Connects: Call for Applications for Board Members
- Nov. 15 | Seniors’ Safety Seminar at Niagara Safety Village
- Nov. 26 | Innovative Ways to Create Affordable Housing
- Oct. 21 | Waste Reduction Week: Walker Environmental Compost Facility Tour
- Oct. 23 & 25 | Waste Reduction Week: Recycling Centre Tour
- Nov. 2 | Supporting a Loved One Living With Psychosis
- Jan. 24 | 14th Annual MS Trivia Night
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information?
Share with a friend