Resources & Publications
- How are Canadians Coping with the COVID-19 Situation?
- Niagara COVID-19 Business Impact Survey Report
- Niagara Region Public Health (NRPH) COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Statistics in Niagara (NRPH)
- United Way Emergency Response Fund
Please note: At this time, events are subject to change due to the evolving COVID-19 situation. If you have registered or are looking to participate in any of the events listed on the Niagara Community Calendar on the NKE in the coming weeks, please check directly with the organizer to be sure that the event is still offered. Niagara Connects will continue to update the Calendar on the NKE as we are notified of event changes.
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- April 20 | Transitions into Adulthood: People with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- April 21 | Emotional Regulation with Karin Anderson
- April 21 | Reframing the Response to COVID-19: Applying Reframed Language to Counteract Ageism
- April 21 | Short Term Interventions During Challenging Times: Transitioning from In-Person to Online Support
- April 21 | Mindfulness and Meditation Techniques
- April 21 | Tips, Tricks and Techniques for Online Therapy with Children
- April 23 | Certificate in Attachment-Focused Adult Psychotherapy: Advanced Course
- April 28 | Social Support Availability and Executive Function in the Baseline Cohort of the Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging
- April 29 | Connectedness, Purpose, and Belonging: Role of Social Prescribing in Integrating Health Care and Social Supports
- April 30 | Retain and Gain: How career ownership is transforming nonprofits and charities
- May 4 | Dementia and Technological Innovations: Considerations for Clinical Practice (4 Week Course)
- June 5 | Cannabis & CBD Update: What Counsellors and Clinicians Need to Know
- October 22-24 | Canadian Association on Gerontology-CAG2020: 49th Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting (Regina)
- Mar 3-5 2021 | UPDATE: IFA Global Conference on Ageing – “Rights Matter” (new date)
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information?