Resources & Publications
- Canadian COVID-19 Open Resource Guide
- Density Done Right – A Thoughtful Approach to Greater Urban Density in the Greater Golden Horseshoe Area
- A Framework for Reopening our Province
- Resources for Niagara Residents
- Niagara Region Public Health (NRPH) COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Statistics in Niagara (NRPH)
- United Way Emergency Response Fund
Please note: At this time, events are subject to change due to the evolving COVID-19 situation. If you have registered or are looking to participate in any of the events listed on the Niagara Community Calendar on the NKE in the coming weeks, please check directly with the organizer to be sure that the event is still offered. Niagara Connects will continue to update the Calendar on the NKE as we are notified of event changes.
View the Niagara Community Calendar and use the top drop-down menus to filter events by sectors (categories) or tags.
- May 5 | Preventing Infection: What Parents Can Do
- May 7 | Fundraisers are Influencers with a Cause: How to stay relevant in the time of COVID-19
- May 12 | Digital Transformation Series for Non-Profit Businesses (6 Parts)
- May 13 | The Role of Diet and Exercise in Coping with Self-Isolation
- May 13 | Cannabis Use and Indigenous Peoples
- May 28 | Helping your NFP Organization Weather the Economic Storm
- June 25 | Charities and Canada’s Social Finance Market
- Feb 2 2021 | UPDATE: No Small Matter Movie Night (New Date and Location)
- April 8 2021 | UPDATE: Workplace Wellness Series for Administrators: Mindful Goal Setting (New Date and Location)
- April 20, 2021, | UPDATE: Fostering Resiliency in Young Children (New Date and Location)
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in this information?